Since 1992, there has been a ten-fold increase in the number of corporate reporting requirements related to environmental, social and governance (ESG) topics.
Understanding what, where and how to report sustainability information, while keeping up with the latest developments, is tough and time consuming.
The Reporting Exchange is a free online platform to helps make things clear.
It’s the go-to resource for ESG reporting – collating comprehensive and reliable information on ESG reporting requirements and resources across more than 70 countries.
We curate the latest news and developments in the ESG reporting world to keep you informed.
Latest news & insights
Who is it for?
who want to stay up to date with the latest developments and good practice in ESG reporting
Analysts and investors
who want to access guidance, understand the influences affecting corporate ESG reporting and improve their own decision- making sustainability reporting
Academics and researchers
who want to discover more about the latest trends in ESG reporting
Regulators and standard setters
who want to understand and compare approaches to ESG reporting policies and regulation across multiple jurisdictions
- Powerful search tools for navigating over 2,000 mandatory and voluntary ESG reporting requirements and resources from across more than 70 countries.
- Categorised library of ESG indicators allows you to find what’s most relevant for you.
- A global database of sustainability rankings, ratings and indexes to help you make informed decisions on which to respond to.
- The latest news and updates from across the ESG reporting world.
- Access our monthly newsletter.
- Join our quarterly webinars for insights into the latest in ESG reporting.
- Links between reporting requirements and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) so you can understand the connections between existing.
- Bookmark your favorites so you can come back to them whenever.
- Download your favorite indicators for more analysis.
- You can join our moderator network to stay on the cutting-edge of ESG reporting, strengthen your expertise and network with academics, consultants and businesses from across the globe.
- See anything missing? The platform is based on a collaborative model and provisions can be easily submitted by anyone for expert review.
How does it work?
Tracking developments across the global landscape of reporting provisions and indicators is a serious challenge. We have developed the Reporting Exchange around a collaborative conceptual model linking reporting experts across regions together to provide a robust and reliable resource for business and others.
Our conceptual model below explains how our moderator network and contributors make the Reporting Exchange tick.
Who is involved
The Reporting Exchange is an Arabesque initiative, originally developed and founded by the World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD). As of May 2021, the Reporting Exchange is fully operated and maintained by Arabesque.
Established in 2013, Arabesque brings together technology, data and finance to deliver sustainable and transparent financial solutions. We are one of the world’s leading providers for the integration of ESG criteria into investment decisions and risk management practices, and offer a suite of data products and services that combine sustainability research with AI technology. Arabesque also provides market-leading investment products based on superior scientific research, data assets, and cutting-edge artificial intelligence.
The Reporting Exchange has been developed in collaboration with:
The Reporting Exchange is a collaborative platform with support from WBCSD member companies, Global Network partners and other organisations.
If you would like to know more or join our community of contributors and moderators, get in touch with us at email@example.com.